Click to Reload Basecamp Data
- Removed oAuth, switched to API key
- Basecamp info autosave
- Changelog only shows last 10 dates with a link to show all
- oAuth connect with Basecamp
- Fetch Basecamp project names and IDs
- Keyboard page navigation (left/right)
- Added accent colour picker
- Better styles for narrow screens and mobile devices.
- Removed CSS uppercasing for input and textarea inputs, retaining case change for display text.
- Updated meta tags, including favicon and author.
- Started on improving cross-browser CSS.
- Corrected a bug caused by any timers left running past midnight.
- Added edit icon to table summaries' day captions, allowing users to delete an entire day's worth of archived timers in one swoop.
- Updated how table summaries are displayed and updated by JS, allowing for better animations and syncing with timers.
- Added edit icon (for deleting) and edit popups (for changing projects and tasks) to individual timer rows in the table summaries.
- Changed task input field to be taller, wider textarea.
- Updated summary titles to display weekday, month, and date if app has timers from two or more days ago.
- Updated table summary styles to better display long project names and task descriptions.
- Changed summary tables to be build with LI elements mirroring clocks, as opposed to TABLE elements; allows for syncing animations and functionality between both screens.
- Users now can click on the project and task names in summary tables to edit them.
- Users now can click on the time info on any individual task in the summary tables to temporarily strike the through.
- Cleaned up CSS, for better animations and speed optimization.
- Started adding functionality for HTML5 datalists, for browsers that support them.
- Changed how timers are saved to local storage to better support sorting, dragging, and archiving. Any past saved data is incompatible.
- Separated out data saving/updating methods from animations triggers, allowing for better management of animations and how/when they get implemented.
- Moved delete into an "edit" icon, to allow more functional options on each timer.
- Added listeners to local storage so that tabs open to same app in same browser sync state and data of timers.
- Replaced browser alert on delete with custom solution.
- Added change log to settings screen.
- Updated styles.
- Added toggle to totals table hours, allow to switch between recorded and rounded counts (to .25 intervals) .
- Changed colors on active timer/table state to blues (consistent with paused timer state).
- Started on better smartphone styles.
- (Temporary) Removed drag-and-drop functionality.
- (Temporary) Removed the remove-timer icon when timer is running.
- Removed the sliding animation on the project-name's and task-name's input text fields.
- Changed Google Webfonts http://www.google.com/fonts and We Love Icon Fonts calls to local font calls.
- Added clock SVG icon to timer ON state. Clock icon designed by Darbo Scalante, and available at Noun Project
- Added settings page.
- Changed page transitions.
- Separated inline CSS and JS to separate files.
- Added apple touch icon, and apple web app meta tags.