Mobile Devices are Here To Stay
Mobile devices are everywhere. At the end of 2009, there were over 4.6 billion mobile phone subscriptions on the planet. In contrast, there only 1.1 billion computers on the planet. Disregarding mobile devices is not an option.
Developing for mobile devices is different than developing for full screen personal computers. The first things we think about are:
- where is the mobile users likely to connect to your data from?
- what are they looking for?
- how fast is their connection likely to be?
- what can we do to help make getting into and out of your content as quick as possible?
- can we keep all content under 15KB per page view? If not, why not?
For mobile development, every site is unique. If you offer a list of events, or arrival times, there are some pretty obvious conclusions we can make about what visitors are going to be looking for. If your site is more general than that, then we will evaluate priority areas with you.
We can develop for any or all of the following:
If you need a mobile version of your site, that runs quickly, provides needed data directly to you visitors and gets them the information that they are looking for quickly, then we can help.